Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MacCast

Sneek Peek

15 posts in this topic

Just a little something I am working on for Spring 2007

sneekpeek2lo8.th.jpg

Looks really nice. Very uniform, and easy on the eyes. Can't wait to see it up and running.

Looks really nice. Very uniform, and easy on the eyes. Can't wait to see it up and running.

i like it. it looks like your putting more of an offensive towards the blog are you looking to expand into more areas?

is there a link from the forum to the maccast homepage? if not, i think there should be.

edit: scratch that.. i found it.

Edited by joe28753

The new site is up, so I welcome feedback. The goal was to have a cleaner look and simplify things a bit. Also to have a custome Maccast only theme and not a common Wordpress one. Obvioulsy it's a work in progress, but I think a good start.

I see the share and enjoy both in the header and footer of each blog post. Is that intentional?

I see the share and enjoy both in the header and footer of each blog post. Is that intentional?

Nope. that was an error. should be fixed now. good catch.

Very well done!

In Camino, the header of the top entry (episode, story, whatever) is too large (about twice the size it should be) and covers up "MacGeek is listening to.." and the other things on that panel.

I'd upload an image but I don't have anywhere to put up an image... any suggestions?

EDIT: It appears the cause of this issue was that I had the preference "Block web advertising" enabled. If I turn that off the website renders properly.

Edited by TDamon

One more minor error. The time stamp on all comments is the same. I don't know if the time corresponds to the time of the post or the 1st comment or what..Just a heads up.

oh i didnt even notice that. you couldve just not said anything. ;)

oh i didnt even notice that. you couldve just not said anything. ;)

Yeah, i didn't notice it until the other day. I was looking through and everyone commented at the same time. :P