Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
angelsfan15

Review of Front Row

4 posts in this topic

I like front row alot its really great if listen to podcast and have free time it basically will play anything from your i tunes on really cool full screen with your album artwork it will also play movies and podcast its a great product the only down fall is navigation is with arrow keys :(

This thread strikes me as a bit odd, a little late to the party, but hey. I hear you about the arrow keys. It also bugs me that itunes and frontrow don't necessarily have to be in sync. If I am playing music in frontrow then go to the finder and open itunes it should already show the song playing through frontrow as the current song playing.

What annoys me even more, is that front row used to do that in 10.4! Front row doesn't seem to be linked to iTunes in any way anymore. Play counts aren't updated, and apps like iScrobbler don't recognise that anything is playing like they used to.

yeah theres alot of annoying things about front row. its a good idea they just need to fix some of the things that are wrong <_<