Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ron in KY

So do we buy the current models?

3 posts in this topic

I really thought we would hear something regarding the mini, and I was holding out to see what the new iMac may be about, i'm in the market for a 2.8 Ghz 24" iMac, with there being nothing mentioned at MacWorld, do you think apple may do there own announcement in a month or is it safe to say no updates for another few months and I should go ahead and get the current model? opinions please..

Same question here, really looking forward to buying an updated version of the iMac.

Sadly no mention of it at yesterday's MacWorld, though I have good hopes of Apple announcing an update somewhere at the end of this month or in the worst case in February.

MacRumors also advises against buying an iMac right now, see this

I guess having patience is the right thing to do at this moment! :)

If Apple came out with a mid-line tower in the $1,500 range, I'd be first in line to get one. The 8 core processor of the MacPro is just overkill and at nearly $3,000, I just can't afford it. I don't really need another monitor, especially that glossy mirror on the iMac.

I've been a Mac user for over 20 years and this is the first time that I've been in the market for a computer and there hasn't been a suitable Mac for me to get.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0