Apple Geek

From the back of my closet!

1 post in this topic

Ok, so nothing super special here but I don't know what else to do with this stuff. If you're interested in anything, let me know and name your price.

1. 2x 1GB RAM sticks. Originally in my MacBook Pro 15" (Early 2008). I upgraded to 4GB RAM a few years ago and these sticks have been sitting in my closet ever since. I also just sold that machine this week so I really won't have any use for this RAM. I don't know much about RAM (like what specific machines it will work on - I just use the RAM finder on Crucial when I'm buying) but if this means anything to you, these are the numbers printed on each stick: M470T2953EZ3-CE6 0809.

2. 2X 1GB RAM sticks. Originally in my (refurbished) Mac mini (Mid-2011). I upgraded to 8GB RAM the day I got the machine (before I even turned it on) so these RAM sticks are virtually new and unused. Again, here's the numbers printed on them for reference: M471B2873GB0-CH9 1120.

3. iWork '08 Retail Box. I doubt anyone will want this but I've got no use for it anymore. I don't really want to ship the box for just a serial number so I can link you to an .iso of the disc online where you can download and also send you the serial number.

4. Pixelmator Retail Box. This is an old version (I think around 1.4 or so) and you won't be able to update to 2.0 but if you're fine with older software you can have it. Again, I can link you to an .iso of the disc and send you the serial number.

Like I said, nothing special but if you're remotely interested let me know by posting here or PM-ing me and name your price.

Thanks.