• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shockwavedave

shockwavedave

Super Mac Geek

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:57 AM

Is it just me or is Automator just not working in Mavericks?

I have a workflow that I drag lossless files/folders to it and it's supposed to convert to AAC and import to iTunes.  It works, but I get an error message every time saying it failed, even though the files continue to convert/import.

I also had a print PDF to folder (print menu), that I could not get working on my MBP, even though the same exact workflow works fine in my iMac.

I'm not looking for help with these, I'm just wondering if I am alone in this or not.

#2 MacCast

MacCast

King Mac Geek

• Root Admin
  • 1,188 posts
  • Twitter:maccast

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:47 AM

There there any specific errors that Automator reports when you run the workflow in the editor and look at the output fields?

#3 shockwavedave

shockwavedave

Super Mac Geek

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:40 PM

There is an error for an automator action that converts dragged files/folders (Apple Lossless) to AAC, even though the process runs just fine.  There is no error on the MBP for a Print PDF to folder action in the print menu, though that action does not produce any results, nothing happens.  The same Print Menu action runs just fine on my iMac.  A 3rd automator action I use to build 10 quick emails (bills to monthly clients) works fine on both machines.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users