MACo_Polo

Commercials that the Macs have been featured in.

33 posts in this topic

Saw one today on the Travel Channel for a summer film school or something, all MacBook Pros. Another commercial had a guy walking through what looked like a tech-support center filled with MacBook Pros - at least 30.Also, a long time ago I saw a clip during a show on the Food Network that showed just a bit of what happened behind the scenes - three PowerMac G5s with six 30" Cinema Displays!And on Iron Chef America, Alton Brown is using dual Cinema Displays, albeit with the Apple logos covered.I could go on all day...

I'm not sure if anybody has mentioned it, but in the UK you see a lot of programs where macs are being used, if someones being interviewed there will be people in the background using macs!

The show "iCarly" also uses a lot of Macs in the clips that I have seen.

Macs have been featured in multiple episodes of CSI: Miami that I have seen. Lately, more and more Macs are popping up in the media.

Most ridiculous commercial ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3YRBzz_4Hg...ooms.com/?p=170. This ad is always on the Game Show Network here in the US. If you want to read my rant about how ridiculous it is, shameless plug. I always laugh at this, but I still find it ridiculous. I'm sure that advertised product works well too.

I thought it was interesting that in the movie "You've Got Mail" that the Mac vs. PC stereotype was used as a tool to support the characters. Tom Hanks' the big business man, used a PC and Meg Ryan, the arty, small business owner had a Mac.

Not a commercia, but a movie. Riley's laptop in the National Treasure movies is a black MacBook.