Sign in to follow this  
macosx.4

Forum Rankings

Hey, I'm a Mac Apprentace as of 12:58 GMT -7 7.23.2005, so what are the post rankings for the the next few up? :)

ya i'm wondering the same

I'm not totally sure but I think it goes like this:

Mac Geek: 60 Posts

Uber Mac Geek: 100 Posts

Supreme Mac Geek: 250 Posts

Not sure about the other ones (I don't even know if there are any more! :lol: ).

P.S. I'm only one post away from Supreme Mac Geek as of 10:01:45 ET Saturday, July 23rd, 2005!!!!!!!

I don't think the numbers or titles mean a thing. It is just something to go to one's head. I just got my Mac back on May 11th. I have been a Windoze software programmer for the past 16+ years. I still do that on my daily JOB.

I do not consider myself a Supreme Mac Geek. I learn something new every single day. I learn new stuff about Windows every single day.

When one feels like they have learned everything there is to know about something, then one has a boring life.

[del]

[del]

(shouting, trying to get Adam C.'s attention)YO ADAM, MACCAST! DUDE! IS THERE ANY OTHER RANKS ABOVE SUPREME? THANX

kwsanders,

You've made more posts than Adam C [aka maccast] and he's KIng!

[del]

Now it appears you are posting just to post and get your ranking higher..That is where forum ranks do NOT come in handy..When people abuse it..

New Mac Geek 0 posts

Mac Geek In Training 10 posts

Mac Geek Apprentice 25 posts

Mac Geek 50 posts

Uber Mac Geek 100 posts

Supreme Mac Geek 250 posts

Mac Geek God 500 posts

Only I can be King Mac Geek.

Also anyone seen post flooding to pump up their rank WILL have their account suspended. [-X

he he, sorry :oops:

didn't know

New Mac Geek 0 posts

Mac Geek In Training 10 posts

Mac Geek Apprentice 25 posts

Mac Geek 50 posts

Uber Mac Geek 100 posts

Supreme Mac Geek 250 posts

Mac Geek God 500 posts

Only I can be King Mac Geek.

I don't know... Mac Geek God sounds better than King Mac Geek... once kwsanders reaches Mac Geek God he could reach down and smite you.

:oops: You make me feel so embarrassed!!!! :oops:

Anyway,

This is my 50th post.

so waht? :x

<edit>

[new section]

OK, THE WHOLE POINT OF RANKS IS TO SHOW HOW MANY POSTS YOU HAVE POSTED IN A NUTSHELL.

:oops: You make me feel so embarrassed!!!! :oops:

Anyway,

as of 3:15 on Sun, Jul 24, 2005 GMT -7, I"M A MAC GEEK!!!!!!

This is my 50th post!!!!

A TON OF SMILIES..

YEAH!!!!

The Audience is Applauding me!! ONLY FIFTY MORE POSTS TO GO!!!!! before i'm a Über Mac Geek!! :D/

LOOK OUT VISTA, HERE I COME!!!!!

And...

Posts like this one make people think you are just trying to move up in rank..Why don't you just post useful posts and not owrry about what rank you are? The point of this forum is to help people, not to have 100+ posts...

Not to mention that Adam warned you, and you are still doing it! I am not trying to be mean, but simply point out what you are doing, so you understand why it isn't the smartest thing to be doing...

Not to mention that Adam warned you, and you are still doing it! I am not trying to be mean, but simply point out what you are doing, so you understand why it isn't the smartest thing to be doing...

Eh, let him do it, then his account will get suspended and we won't be bothered with it anymore.

Eh, let him do it, then his account will get suspended and we won't be bothered with it anymore.

Yeah, get him out of here. P.S. This post makes me a Supreme Mac Geek! :wink:

I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt since he is only 13. Maybe he is new to forums, and maybe I was like that when I was 13. Who knows. I was just trying to let him know that it isn't okay just to post to get your ranking up. Mainly because it makes many people mad, and it doesn't contribute anything to teh community.

I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt since he is only 13. Maybe he is new to forums, and maybe I was like that when I was 13. Who knows. I was just trying to let him know that it isn't okay just to post to get your ranking up. Mainly because it makes many people mad, and it doesn't contribute anything to teh community.

I know, I know. Oh and by the way, you know I am 11 :lol: .

Don't you have to check a little box or something when you register for online stuff saying that you are over 13?

Don't you have to check a little box or something when you register for online stuff saying that you are over 13?

Sometimes, but not everywhere.

Sometimes, but not everywhere.

Yeah, 13 or older.