Sign in to follow this  
cmeisenzahl

What do you guys make of this? ...

Odd.

http://www.anti-ipod.co.uk/

"The tiny and insignificant box of memory chips known unto us as the iPod is warping the minds of it's users (otherwise known as iPeople), rendering them incapable of communication and destroying our culture - why talk when you can inject yourself with another dose of musical disharmony through the syringe of the iPod? ipod babies

Simply so that you can grasp the sort of perverted and implacable minds that we are dealing with here when talking of the iPod producers, take a look at these somewhat disturbing pictures of babies:

Basically- iPods suck! Rise against this cult!"

Um, WTF?

At first I thought it would be a site about how iPods are isolating people and preventing people from talking to one another. Which is true of many portable and electronic devices.

But then I actually looked at the site. Did you read the conspiracy theories? Wow. Is it a joke site?

I had heard about ipod people actually using their ipods as an ice breaker. Like people setting next to each other would swap jacks for a while.

I entertained the idea of asking a classmate acquaintance if they wanted to swap ipods for a day or so, but I decided against it.

I had heard about ipod people actually using their ipods as an ice breaker. Like people setting next to each other would swap jacks for a while.

I entertained the idea of asking a classmate acquaintance if they wanted to swap ipods for a day or so, but I decided against it.

Hah, wow that is pretty neat.

I think it's a cool idea when clubs have people bring their iPods and the DJ plays a song or two off various iPods.