consol war

Which one are you going to buy? The wii, ps3, or the Xbox 360?

Personally i am talking a lean towards ether the Nintendo wii or the ps3. I am not an Xbox fan at all...

What’s your preference out of all the consoles?

Edited by 7777777

the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii just because it so so different.

I am rooting for the Playstation 3.

I absolutely hate the consoles and games Nintendo has produced since Super Nintendo (except Zelda) and I do not think they will change with the Wii. It will have some interesting titles here and there but I do not think it will be anything special.

Xbox 360 is a good console but I think because of the time it took for Playstation 3 to come out it will have superior hardware resulting in superior games.

Wii all the way!!

can't wait for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. heard they were changing Braw to Dojo or sumthin...

Xbox 360 and Wii all the way. I LOVE my 360, and I'm going to save for a Wii. Ever since I got my first Xbox, I've slowly started to hate sony more and more. I've sold my PSP, and I just use my PS2 for guitar hero, DDR, and eyetoy. Other than that it just sits there collecting dust. I just love the whole Xbox live experience, I think microsoft actually did that right unlike windows and zune...but let's not get into that. :P

Edited by mac_fanboy

Ps3 seems to be the best but if you look at the cost, it can drag the rating down quite a bit at 500 to 600 dollars plus games and controllers and memory cards.

Edited by kensterator

I have just brought the 360,Its a great machine,Gears of War is really good.I have ordered a Wii for my son but wont get to play that untill christmas day.Ps3 looks good but its so expensive

I personally am no video game fan. A lot of kids think i'm wierd for it (i'm 13), but then again i'm not the one that sits and plays runescape for 12 hours straight (runescape obsessions; been there, done that, decided to quite. sober for almost a year now). Still, the demo video of the WII that i saw at best buy made me do a double take while passing down the rows. It's very innovative how they used the remote! at first i thought that the remote was just some cheap, hard to use regular old controller in a new package; then I realized it's potential. I think the Wii shares a lot in common with Apple computers; both are very innovative and both are "different" in good sense. I think the Wii could revolutionize how people play their video games; and it's all in the remote! I heard that the PS3 does have accelerometers (tilt sensors) in it's remote so it does give some of the same effect as the Wii, but still, that wasn't sony's core focus but it was for nintendo.

I also like the fact that Nintendo isn't trying to advertise graphics. Yes, the Wii is lacking in that area, but gaming is supposed to be a way to escape reality, not re-create it (yes, some people argue with me. just my point of view ;) ). By adding rediculously real graphics that use 99 percent of the CPU, console manufacturers don't focus on the gaming expierence, where as nintendo does! My vote is for the Wii. 100%!

-Patrick

how do you use the wii?

Very carefuwii... sorry... couldn't resist. :D

Seriously, I am actually trying to talk my wife into letting me get a PS2 for me and our 8 year old son. We have the original Xbox, a Gamecube, a couple of Game Boy Advance systems, and an old Dreamcast catching dust somewhere.

I do not think we are going to get the Xbox 360, the Wii, or a PS3 at this time.

Seriously, I am actually trying to talk my wife into letting me get a PS2 for me and our 8 year old son. We have the original Xbox, a Gamecube, a couple of Game Boy Advance systems, and an old Dreamcast catching dust somewhere.

Yeah, I was also thinking about getting a PS2. I'm not a huge Console fan (I prefer to play PC games), but prices are dropping and there's a stack of games available for that platform.

Definitely Wii. It will pwn all.

But the Wii60 combo is nice too.

PS3 is ridiculous. I would never considerate until a price drop occured. Plus the games for it suck--maybe once descent launch title.