Sign in to follow this  
firewalk13

Soon......

So: I've finally taken the plunge and can't wait. My macbook has left China, god I hope it gets here soon. I've been waiting to retire my 2000 dell for years now. This will be my first mac unless you count a Franklin apple II copy that I used as a child. So I saw the core 2 duo macbooks were being sold and that was it. I got a 2.0 ghz white one with 2gb ram, 160 gb hard drive. Soon I'll have the fun of transfering my wordperfect documents to the mac in a form they can be read....oh well can't wait!

Edited by firewalk13

Congrats and welcome. I think you will definitely enjoy the new mac. I've had my MacBook for about a month now and I love it to death. I honestly dont know how I lived so long on a PC, but better late than never.

Congrats and welcome. I just ordered my Macbook yesterday, and I'm still waiting for it to ship. I got it with the 1.83 core 2 duo w/ 1 gig of ram and a 60 gb hd. This is my first mac as well, so I'm waiting anxiously. :)

My macbook has left China, god I hope it gets here soon.

Yeah, I agree. Mine is in Anchorage, Alaska right now, and I live in Pennsylvania...hope it gets here soon!

Congrats on your macbooks. I am a pretty uber user and my core2 macbook (2 GHZ standard config) is one of many apple computers that i have. I love my macbook and i hope you enjoy yours.

This is a good place to plug the site where i am a prime blogger, which is freecasts.net