Bainzey

Age Of Empires 3

Ever since i was younger i have played AOE. A great strategy game and even better online. I recently bought the new 3rd one, and was sightly annoyed as 2 days later the expansion came out, but apart from that i was happy. I have it on PC ONLY at the moment as i bought it in GAME and they dont do mac games. Anyway it turns out that Ensemble Studios made a deal with MacSoft (The sort of PC-Mac game company) and now AOE3 is available on the Mac! Its a great game and 100% reccomended by me! Ever since i got it i spent hours on it!

You need MINIMUM 1GB memory to play it.. and a decent graphics card.. With 2gb you wont ever have lag! LAG is the most annoying thing.. and its especially tedious watching each gun shot in slow motion.

Anyway just a reccomendation/review!

age-empires-iii-3.jpg

ageof3.18..jpg

www.MacSoft.com

Ever since i was younger i have played AOE. A great strategy game and even better online. I recently bought the new 3rd one, and was sightly annoyed as 2 days later the expansion came out, but apart from that i was happy. I have it on PC ONLY at the moment as i bought it in GAME and they dont do mac games. Anyway it turns out that Ensemble Studios made a deal with MacSoft (The sort of PC-Mac game company) and now AOE3 is available on the Mac! Its a great game and 100% reccomended by me! Ever since i got it i spent hours on it!

You need MINIMUM 1GB memory to play it.. and a decent graphics card.. With 2gb you wont ever have lag! LAG is the most annoying thing.. and its especially tedious watching each gun shot in slow motion.

Anyway just a reccomendation/review!

age-empires-iii-3.jpg

ageof3.18..jpg

www.MacSoft.com

This game seems pretty neato i've seen my friend play it but I have never played it over an extended period of time. One major gripe: the map drives me insane, just show me the whole !@$#&! thing will ya!!!

Questions:

1) will it work with a Macbook with 2 gigs of ram?

2) How much is it?

you might want to change that URL to www.macsoftgames.com

This game seems pretty neato i've seen my friend play it but I have never played it over an extended period of time. One major gripe: the map drives me insane, just show me the whole !@$#&! thing will ya!!!

Questions:

1) will it work with a Macbook with 2 gigs of ram?

2) How much is it?

1) Yes it should.. the only problem is the integrated graphics. Its about £30.. i am getting it for my MacBook 2GB ram 120GB space.

It works on the MacBook, but not to the best of abilities.. it would work better with say a imac.. this is only due to the graphics.

2) as i said above £30-40 on amazon.. and there is some nice little deals. I have got it.. but i will not recieve till christmas day.

The game is truely amazing.. and as far as i know there is 2 more age of empires to come out..

1 set in the future and one based on now.. the next one out is present time wars type game.

The game is truely amazing.. and as far as i know there is 2 more age of empires to come out..

1 set in the future and one based on now.. the next one out is present time wars type game.

what would the names of those be? i thought i was just aoe3 warchiefs. still set in the past.

reminds me of that one episode of Stargate: Atlantis where McKay and Sheppard end up controlling actual civilizations when they thought they were playing a game. I think it was called "The Game"

reminds me of that one episode of Stargate: Atlantis where McKay and Sheppard end up controlling actual civilizations when they thought they were playing a game. I think it was called "The Game"

i dont remember that episode. also dont remember one called "the game"

Ok well the next 2 are shown in my Age of Empires Collectors edition Book. It has pictures and each one is getting closer to our time and then it goes to the future.. it just says the numbers underneath. The next one is going to be about World wars and then the one after is going to be about future wars.. looks like halo!

Ok well the next 2 are shown in my Age of Empires Collectors edition Book. It has pictures and each one is getting closer to our time and then it goes to the future.. it just says the numbers underneath. The next one is going to be about World wars and then the one after is going to be about future wars.. looks like halo!

so not released yet?

No.. but they are upcoming and as i said before, One will be on world war one and two sort of era. The other will be on future space wars sort of thing.

i now have to agree with mac mac pro. it is very similar to the game they were playing.