Sign in to follow this  
seven n seven

Shuffle Replacement Part Question

Even though I have my new Shuffle, I would like to still use my old Shuffle. Thing is, I have misplaced (my gf did actually) the little white cap that covers the end.

Does anyone know where I could get one of these? I have done basic "replacement part" searches and not really found anything.

Thanks in advance.

Contact your local Apple Store or AASP, they may be able to help. Outside of that I doubt you will find one unless someone is willing to donate.

Contact your local Apple Store or AASP, they may be able to help. Outside of that I doubt you will find one unless someone is willing to donate.

I bought a clear rubberized protective kit for my first gen shuffle and it came with several of the ends with different accessories attached to it. I think the manufacturer is Speck products and i got it at Radio Shack for about $10. Hope this helps

Cheers

try finding defective/broken shuffles on ebay. i dont know how much those would go for, but its worth a try.

I bought a clear rubberized protective kit for my first gen shuffle and it came with several of the ends with different accessories attached to it. I think the manufacturer is Speck products and i got it at Radio Shack for about $10. Hope this helps

Cheers

This is great advice but I am having to move away from this. The shuffle has one of these on it but certain headphones and aux jacks will not work with the small opening of the rubberized case.

Thank you for the advice though, it is appreciated.

try finding defective/broken shuffles on ebay. i dont know how much those would go for, but its worth a try.

I will do this and see what happens.

The Griffin TuneCap looks to be a good replacement cap and it even has a clip.

Considering I will most likely use my new Shuffle for the most part and this part is under $10, it should fit the part.

The defective Shuffles on eBay looked to be missing the cap.

Thanks to the responders for the help.