Craig

Fullscreen Video iPod = iPhone?

Another prediction for MacWorld...the iPhone IS the fullscreen iPod (or vice-versa depending on your perspective).

Craig

Edited by Craig

I hope so, if they don't release a new full white/black iPod they're falling behind. it's one of the longest iPods that haven't been updated, it was released in October 05 and it's definitely time to upgrade it.

can some mod edit this out please. double post

Edited by ipodman

it's not going to be bigger than the ipod now and since i think it will be "The new iPod" not the iPhone or iPod video like they did with the 5g and it will be the 6g ipod. o well 13.5hours until the keynote. unfortunately it's at 4 in the morning in australia

Another prediction for MacWorld...the iPhone IS the fullscreen iPod (or vice-versa depending on your perspective).

Craig

Steve, was that you? lol

This guy deserves the golden monkey lol

It is disapointing, however, that it will only be nowhere the capacity of a regular iPod :(

You think that's dissapointing? Have you read the disclaimer on the bottom of the iPhone page: "This device has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained."

There are going to be a few more dissapointments if the FCC approval doesn't happen.

Good call, Craig!

-Rob

You think that's dissapointing? Have you read the disclaimer on the bottom of the iPhone page: "This device has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained."

There are going to be a few more dissapointments if the FCC approval doesn't happen.

That's the reason they said it's not available until June in the US.

but me want now!! actually, even if it was available i'd have to wait until september anyway. my sprint contract ends in september.

but me want now!! actually, even if it was available i'd have to wait until september anyway. my sprint contract ends in september.

I know what you mean. I wasn't even remotely interested in this product, and in fact annoyed by all the rumors and endless talk about it.

Now, this looks cool! But, I just got into a Nextel contract last month. I've never tried Cingular, but don't they roll over your unused minutes?

I know what you mean! I wasn't even interested in this, and in fact annoyed by all the rumor talk about it. Now, I want one. Too bad I just signed with Nextel.

I wonder what the whole Cingular 2 year package intails.

I've never tried Cingular, but don't they roll over your unused minutes?

Yes. Rather useful, if you don't usually talk a lot but tend to use your phone more or less every minute of every day for an entire week once in a while.