seaners

Airport Express and Extreme Sync Up?

I have a network at home running on airport extreme base station, it works great. I recently received an airport express and now I find that when i want to use air tunes, i have to select either to use one airport product or the other

this means i can either be on the net or using my new speakers, why can't i do both? I thought i was told by steve that it could be used to extend my network?

can someone either clear up my misconception or tell me how to use them as one?

I have a network at home running on airport extreme base station, it works great. I recently received an airport express and now I find that when i want to use air tunes, i have to select either to use one airport product or the other

this means i can either be on the net or using my new speakers, why can't i do both? I thought i was told by steve that it could be used to extend my network?

can someone either clear up my misconception or tell me how to use them as one?

Do you have the Express setup to extend your network?

E

well no, because i was under the impression that apple made good hardware that would just seemlessly work, i can see a seem here if i am being honest

all wireless routers have to be configured of some type. just turn on wds on both and link them that way.