Sign in to follow this  
iJustin

stolen ipod?

well im not too sure, but i somehow lost my ipod. the last thing i remember was listening to it one night before i went to bed, and just like every night fell asleep with it in and the sleep timer automatically turns it off. i might wake up in the middle of the night and take out the ear buds as they get really uncomfortable. the next morning we were going to visit my gramma in mississauga, about an hour away, so i obviously go to get my ipod out of my bedroom. and lole and behold my ipod is gone and my earbuds are the only thing beside my bed? i dont know what to do. so is there any way that i can report my ipod lost/stolen on the apple site and then when someone tries to register it (if it is stolen) and it could be tracked? cause i have it registered under my name with the serial nimber etc.

any thoughts? i would really apprecieate it... thanksssssssssssssss

Thoughts? My thoughts are where are you sleeping that you had your ipod stolen while you were sleeping? Youth hostel, bus, street....? Anyway as far as reporting it or something there is nothing you can do except say a little prayer and salute because it's gone.

I often wake up to find my iPod under my bed, which is really scary. Why? Because there is no way in hell it could have gotten past the storage boxes under my bed to the place it ended up without me literally reaching my hand under the bed and putting it there. I do not remember anything from any of the 3 times this has happened.

lol joshr, i sleep at home with my parents and 2 sisters in my just under 2,000 sq. ft. home. thanks for the words of wisdom tho...

my wort fear is that im going to buy a new one, and then find my old on like the day after. the luck of the irish i guess. (lol im actually irish) :mellow:

lol joshr, i sleep at home with my parents and 2 sisters in my just under 2,000 sq. ft. home. thanks for the words of wisdom tho...

my wort fear is that im going to buy a new one, and then find my old on like the day after. the luck of the irish i guess. (lol im actually irish) :mellow:

Trust me I feel your pain I am in the same situation with the charger for my bluetooth headset. How do you lose a charger? Anyway I know mine didn't get stolen but I am sure as soon as I buy another one it will turn up. Still it's not an ipod. Good luck.

lol ok im kinda angry, but im so relieved. apparently really peeved off my little sister last week, so she decided to take it from me, then forgot that she took it... <_<

you think shed clue in even when i asked her and my older sister that if they took it to please give it back and i dont care about there trick.

o well. i have it now and im happy. still kinda angry tho...

apparently really peeved off my little sister last week, so she decided to take it from me, then forgot that she took it...

Now you know what to give her for her next birthday, don't you? ;)