thoughtout

FREE Magstay PRO for MacCast-er's

Any more takers?

We have a couple more available.

I will even throw in a CD of your choice after the review.

288396633_e5d7d5eec1_m.jpg

Here is a deal MacCast-er's from THOUGHT OUT. If you have a MacBook PRO and are interested in reviewing a MagStay PRO (blog, text, email, audio, anything to help us out) I will send you one for free. Be the first of 6 or so people who contact me and I will get one shipped out to you FREE!

MagStay PRO Flickr Photos

Thanks,

Mike Talmadge

I've finished my review after a couple of days testing it, and I'm sorry to say it's not that great.

You can find my video review over at http://firesuite.net/2007/02/28/magstay-pro-review/

I saw the original post and didn't ask for a unit to review basically for some of the reasons graham mentioned. Mostly it's defeating the point of the magsafe which is, I think, an absolutely brilliant idea to start with. Gonna feel pretty dumb when you place your laptop on a table with the magstay pro on it and trip on the power cable standing up pulling your laptop off of the table.

Edited by joshr

I was hoping that it would be better, since I've used the Ped and its a great item. If my iPod spent more time out of my pocket I'd have got one. Shame really.