Sign in to follow this  
joshr

AppDelete

I like AppZapper but I have been to cheap to buy it. I know it's only $13 but whatever. So when I recently found AppDelete I was stoked although a little apprehensive. Still I tested out a couple uninstalls on both and they find the same files and do the same job. So for free you can have the same thing that Appzapper has. If you have already bought AppZapper it has a little niftier interface and there is certainly no reason to switch but if you have not bought it then there is no reason to.

http://reggie.ashworth.googlepages.com/

Edited by joshr

Great find!

I've been trying to be frugal so I hadn't quite gotten to the point where I can allow myself to buy more software. This looks to be very useful. I will let you know how it works out.

I have tried both, but I did not purchase AppZapper. I like AppZapper for listing the files that it is going to delete up front before any actual deletion. AppDelete just kills, then report.

I have tried both, but I did not purchase AppZapper. I like AppZapper for listing the files that it is going to delete up front before any actual deletion. AppDelete just kills, then report.

true but then it lets you undo. Like I said, for the money AppZapper costs you get a better interface but for free Appdelete works just as well.