Sign in to follow this  
Michael Nye

Having a Problem Playing Some Songs

i just discovered last night that my iPod mini isn't playing every one of my songs. I synced it the other day with a computer I don't usually use with it, but only did a podcast update. However, later that day, I went to play my usual playlist. Some songs played fine. However, other ones, when i got to them, would sit there for a second, and then just head to the next song, like it was 1 second long. I tried playing the same songs from other playlists, and they consistently didn't work. I even found them in the 'Songs' folder and there respective artists. I also reset my iPod, to no avail. Help!

i just discovered last night that my iPod mini isn't playing every one of my songs. I synced it the other day with a computer I don't usually use with it, but only did a podcast only update. However, later that day, I went to play my usual playlist. Some songs played fine. However, other ones, when i got to them, would sit there for a second, and then just head to the next song, like it was 1 second long. I tried playing the same songs from other playlists, and they consistently didn't work. I even found them in the 'Songs' folder and there respective artists. I also reset my iPod, to no avail. Help!

Just a me too here...just happened today after I did a podcast update using my work Mac which I never did before. Certain songs wouldn't play, but I figgered it'd be all better after a restore/resync. Didn't think or bother to try and just resync or reset.

(4GBW U2Pod)