Sign in to follow this  
Bunzie

Introducing MacWitness.Com

Hello All,

I have been a long time listener of Adam's (well, for about a year, anyway) and a lurker of this board. After messing around a bit with web sites, I am ploeased to announce MacWitness.Com. It is basically a blog of my many combined news resources and commentary. I am also proud to host a fourm. Please stop on by and let me know what you think. I am looking to have a smaller community that enjoys helping each other problem solve and share the latest Mac news.

Thanks for you time.

Hello All,

I have been a long time listener of Adam's (well, for about a year, anyway) and a lurker of this board. After messing around a bit with web sites, I am ploeased to announce MacWitness.Com. It is basically a blog of my many combined news resources and commentary. I am also proud to host a fourm. Please stop on by and let me know what you think. I am looking to have a smaller community that enjoys helping each other problem solve and share the latest Mac news.

Thanks for you time.

Nice website and forum... simple, yet elegant

I'm signing up right now. I love forums, so much help to be given and taken.

Almighty_spork ( I love that name!!) I have bad news - and good news for you.

I changed the concept of the main site from a blog to a digg style user submitted content specifically for Apple/MAc stuff. Feel free to "digg" stories for our community.

Bad News - Well, in the course of changing mysql junk, I destroyed the old forum. :blink: I had to rebuild it and it is all set to go, but I lost your registration. You will have to register again. This should not happen again, though. Sorry. :(

Please come on over and check it out again and spread the word. I think a digg style community for Apple news and rumors could become quite a fun community.

Thanks for you time.