Sign in to follow this  
MitchA

Anyone with Photoshop/Graphics skills?

Hey, quick request. I was wondering if anyone who has some graphics skills would be willing to help me out by creating a quick image/logo for me. I'd really appreciate it if someone with those skills could PM me I would greatly appreciate it. I can't pay at this time, but I can plug your website in exchange for the service.

Thanks!

Mitch

Hey, quick request. I was wondering if anyone who has some graphics skills would be willing to help me out by creating a quick image/logo for me. I'd really appreciate it if someone with those skills could PM me I would greatly appreciate it. I can't pay at this time, but I can plug your website in exchange for the service.

Thanks!

Mitch

Hi, You could give member "harrysnewbizzare" a shout as he is offering his services to maccast. I think he may be looking for payment but I also no he is building his portfolio so you could do a deal? Exposure is everything when your starting out ;-)

If its a no then come back to me and i will give you some time :-)

Hi, You could give member "harrysnewbizzare" a shout as he is offering his services to maccast. I think he may be looking for payment but I also no he is building his portfolio so you could do a deal? Exposure is everything when your starting out ;-)

If its a no then come back to me and i will give you some time :-)

Thank you very much!