New Commercials!

Hey everybody - today Apple released some new Get a Mac ads:

1. Genius

2. Choose a Vista

3. Party is over

I personally think these are some of the best

--> check them out --> New Get A Mac Ads

~Steve

i kindof like "choose a vista" but overall, i feel like the new ads are just killing it. they need a better idea. maybe. i dont know.

Yeah... I can somewhat agree with that

The idea is getting a bit old - but I still enjoy them :D

Idk how effective they will be to lure new Mac users tho... I mean current Mac users laugh at them, but I dont think they would really pursuade anybody to get a mac... idk

~Steve

Idk how effective they will be to lure new Mac users tho... I mean current Mac users laugh at them, but I dont think they would really pursuade anybody to get a mac... idk

I totally agree. And I think if they just keep continuing with them that the mac's image will get worse as people start believing that mac users are all just really condescending. Apple needs to pipe down on the bashing of windows and just beat them through word of mouth of their superior products and other area of effects from hot consumer products like the ipod.

Also see: Fourth new Mac Ad? on this forum. PC gets confused by all the new drivers he needs after the upgrade to Vista. I don't know why Apple didn't pick this one as well. Because of this unpublished ad, we can assume that there are more ads made than there are published on TV (and Apple's website). Luckily, there is YouTube. BTW I doubt if this fourth ad will make it to TV.

They need to actually start showing the hardware and software. There's only so far you can go with telling people how good these things are without showing them.

They need to actually start showing the hardware and software. There's only so far you can go with telling people how good these things are without showing them.

I don't know, I disagree. Computers, even apple computers, are not that cool to look at and certainly not what will draw women. An idea about user experience though appeals to everyone. Plus they are funny.

I love all the commercials! The chose a Vista is prob my favorite. I think that PC is pretty funny and he really take the Mac bashing pretty well. I dont really see any reason why Apple should stop with these videos.

Choose a Vista is my favorite :lol:

"So, which Vista are you gonna get?"

"Vista Lose a Turn Edition!"

These are funny, but that's all it doesn't lead anyone to switch. I do like choose a Vista the best of those three, and over all I like "Better Results"

I don't really get what the problem is with choosing a version of Vista. Unless you're getting a cheap computer I haven't seen a single home computer that doesn't have home premium on it. So unless you're upgrading your own computer (which means new hardware most of the time - ruling out most of the general population) you don't even need to choose...

The only real choice is between windows and an OS that doesn't suck donkey balls...