Sign in to follow this  
afropete14

Guesses on next round of MB updates

As everyone has heard Apple just updated their line of MacBooks today. Although I am pretty dange excited about these improvements I was just wondering what all of you thought about the next round of updates.

I will be buying a new MacBook this fall regardless of what doesn't come out(dange Leopard would have been nice, but oh well) and I was just wondering if anyone thought anything new would be updated on the MacBook by somewhere around August?

Santa Rosa, LED, MacBook Mini, or anything else.(I know some of those have a very hight likelyhood of not coming out)

I realize it would be a very fast turnaround of updates and it is pretty optimistic. If what I get is what it is now I will be thrilled. It will be my first Mac and I will probably be a slider for a little while until I can afford to update my desktop but it will be great.

hm not sure, but you'll be happy with whatever you get, especially being a new mac user. you'll be blown away.

I look at a estimated guide to when products will be updated heres the link:

http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/

It tells you the aveage number of days for update, and the currrent days totalled up and any recent rumours which affect that product. :D