Sign in to follow this  
firebirdboi06

iWeb and placing screenshots

On my website built from iWeb, I have a ever-growing games section with sub-sections for the Wii, Gamecube, as well as Mac/PC games. One feature I want to add as to have a few screenshots for each game show on the game's page as a thumbnail, and when the surfer clicks said thumbnail, they get a less-eye-straining version. Does anyone know a method to do this? There doesn't appear to be a built-in method for it.

On my website built from iWeb, I have a ever-growing games section with sub-sections for the Wii, Gamecube, as well as Mac/PC games. One feature I want to add as to have a few screenshots for each game show on the game's page as a thumbnail, and when the surfer clicks said thumbnail, they get a less-eye-straining version. Does anyone know a method to do this? There doesn't appear to be a built-in method for it.

I don't use iweb but this seems very simple. Aren't you just putting an image on the main page with a link to another page with a larger image? Just make your main page with all of the pics and make then all clickable. The link should go to another page which you have created that has the larger image. If your asking for some automated way to do this I am pretty positive that there is ine but likely not in iweb.