Sign in to follow this  
tom203

.daa files???

Hello

doees anyone know how to open a .daa file on a mac.

Thanks

Tom

It seems that the only option is to get PowerISO and use it to convert the .daa file to an ISO file. I've seen people who claim to have gotten PowerISO working under CrossOver, which uses WINE, so you may be able to use Darwine or something to get this going. Darwine works with some degree on Intel and PowerPC macs. Don't expect great results, but it should work. You could also try using ReactOS (free) or Windows (not free) in an emulator such as Q (free) or VirtualPC (not free, and PowerPC only, well it may run in Rosetta, but that'd be stupid and slow) or in a vitalization environment such as Parallels (not free) VMware (beta) VirtualBox (free, but buggy).

I dug really deep on this one and found nothing. I'm sorry to say that I don't think there is an easy answer here. I hope I gave you enough info to get started. Good luck.

-Tom

P.S. You should click on the Windows link, I think it's pretty funny.

Thanks for the help those jokes are pretty funny :D

Wow, can you imagine running virtual PC in Rosetta? Thats like running an emulator, in an emulator!

EDIT: Oops, I pressed the add reply button twice, how do I delete the second post?

Edited by The Dead Herring

Wow, can you imagine running virtual PC in Rosetta? Thats like running an emulator, in an emulator!