Sign in to follow this  
mobilexile

BlueHost.com

A few months ago I switched over to BlueHost.com. Thus far it's exceeded my expectations and is well worth the price. Thought I'd mention for those who come looking for suggestions.

BTW, I get nothing for this plug other than the satisfaction of sharing a resource I've found to be a good buy.

Sweet, I've been looking for something other than Go Daddy (since I've heard some bad things) and this just may be my answer.

-Tom

Sweet, I've been looking for something other than Go Daddy (since I've heard some bad things) and this just may be my answer.

-Tom

Godaddy has always been awesome for me. Great fast customer service and I have never had an issue with uptime or anything like that.

Godaddy has always been awesome for me. Great fast customer service and I have never had an issue with uptime or anything like that.

I either seem to hear stories like that or bad stories, nothing in between. My dad's web site (shameless plug here) was hosted with Go Daddy until one day when his account was mysteriously deleted along with everything he had on their servers. It's things like that that make me nervous to go with them. I'm sure every company has horror stories from its users, but it just seems like there are so many with Go Daddy. Maybe I'm just talking to the unlucky few. Who knows?

Anyway, thanks for the positive review. Maybe I'll reconsider them.

-Tom