Sign in to follow this  
[zerophase]

old hardcore pc user

i use to be an old pc user. don't get my wrong, i still love pc's. however the mac destop and laptop designs are just plainly awesome. also i prefer the mac system more than the pc systems because of the no virus or spyware. i just feel better working on a mac. it has taking me up on my designing potental. at first i did not like it because of the school systems and the poor use of macs there. after buying my first ipod i guess i saw the light. anyways i guess i just wanted to share my story with u guys in the witcher stories section ahah

I came about getting a Mac in May for the same general reasons. I purchased an iPod in February after seeing the one that a co-worker had. I was surfing back in mid-April and came across the announcements and discussion for Tiger's upcoming release on April 29h. I decided right then that I wanted a Mac. My wife gave the OK and I ordered my Power Mac on April 29th, the day that Tiger was released. I got it a little over a week later.

I love it. I just wish I could use a Mac at work. I still have to use this Windows laptop, unfortunately.

I've been hardcore PC user since 1986. I got my first Powerbook in March after using my cousin's iBook and I felt a need to change. I still have my trusty PC at home for primary use but I already brought an iMac G5 20" for my wife to replace her old PC. My next Mac will be a power mac with Intel inside.