designboy

Smart Playlists No Longer Update

It seems like it's been a little less than a month. My iPod 5G used to refresh my smartplaylists. For example: when I listen to my smartplaylist of podcasts added within the last day and played 0 times, when the podcast was finished playing the podcast would then automatically be removed from the list. Once I have listened all of them the playlist would be empty. It still works in iTunes but no longer works in the iPod.

I don't remember if there was a recent iPod or iTunes update. It stopped doing this even before the latest iTunes update with the new DRM free music.

Anyone have some input?

Thank You.

Jim

It seems like it's been a little less than a month. My iPod 5G used to refresh my smartplaylists. For example: when I listen to my smartplaylist of podcasts added within the last day and played 0 times, when the podcast was finished playing the podcast would then automatically be removed from the list. Once I have listened all of them the playlist would be empty. It still works in iTunes but no longer works in the iPod.

I don't remember if there was a recent iPod or iTunes update. It stopped doing this even before the latest iTunes update with the new DRM free music.

Anyone have some input?

Thank You.

Jim

Hi Jim,

I had this same problem a few weeks ago, but since I've updated iTunes with the DRM Free tracks, it seems to be fixed. Maybe you should try this update, and see if this fixes the issue.

Sam