frantik9

Best audio burning software for mac

I am a recent switcher and absolutely love Macs now. The only thing is i don't have a good burning program for audio cd's etc. On my pc i used to burn audio cds and when i played them in my car stereo, the artist, song name and cd info would be available to see on the head unit display. When i burn an i-tunes playlist, i can never get the song titles to show up on any cd players. What burning software for macs will get this task done?

Thanks

Don't know if it will, but one of the more popular burning apps for Mac is Roxio's Toast. Although it isn't free.

Might also try LiquidCD and Burn

Well i tried liquid cd and it worked.. kinda... It only displays the cd name and the song title but no artist. I used nero on pc and that program was awsome because it burned the cd's so that my car stereo would display cd name,artist, and title. 2 out of 3 aint bad with liquid cd especially cause it was free. Any other ideas to get the artist name to show up(maybe other programs?)

Thanks so much

I am a recent switcher and absolutely love Macs now. The only thing is i don't have a good burning program for audio cd's etc. On my pc i used to burn audio cds and when i played them in my car stereo, the artist, song name and cd info would be available to see on the head unit display. When i burn an i-tunes playlist, i can never get the song titles to show up on any cd players. What burning software for macs will get this task done?

Thanks

In Itunes 7.3, there is an option NOT enabled by default in the ADVANCED> BURNING section to enable CD TEXT.

Enable it ! It should work :)

Edited by jchiar

In Itunes 7.3, there is an option NOT enabled by default in the ADVANCED> BURNING section to enable CD TEXT.

Enable it ! It should work :)

Note that you'll need Mac OS X 10.4 or higher for this feature to work.

No, its called CD Text. Some commercial CDs have it too (not many, I've got a about 2 that support this).