Hi,

I have a MacBook Pro and through my carelessness I go a scratch on the front of it....What can I do? Is there any way to remove scratches on the MacBook Pro....Maybe there is some paint I can buy or something....

Any hep would be appreciated!

Thanks

I don't know from experience, but I have a chip on my MBP near the back left corner (hardly ever notice it) and this was suggested to me. I believe the cases have stayed the same really, so let me know what else you find out about this or if it works. Even though I barely notice my chip, I would like it to be fixed. ;)

Try this link too. This may be more along the lines of what you're looking for. I think the first link I gave you linked to this page, but the first link dealt with fixing that light grey plastic that was around the old TI Powerbooks. This link I'm giving now is more for the aluminum part.

Edited by groomsy57

I don't know from experience, but I have a chip on my MBP near the back left corner (hardly ever notice it) and this was suggested to me. I believe the cases have stayed the same really, so let me know what else you find out about this or if it works. Even though I barely notice my chip, I would like it to be fixed. ;)

Try this link too. This may be more along the lines of what you're looking for. I think the first link I gave you linked to this page, but the first link dealt with fixing that light grey plastic that was around the old TI Powerbooks. This link I'm giving now is more for the aluminum part.

It says powerbook 4g but I presume it will work with the Newer macbook pro...... Is the macbook pro made out of the same stuff as the power mac G4?

Thanks..

It says powerbook 4g but I presume it will work with the Newer macbook pro...... Is the macbook pro made out of the same stuff as the power mac G4?

Thanks..

Macworld claims that the Conceal stuff (the 2nd link I gave up there) works for aluminum Powerbooks and Macbook Pro's. I am pretty sure that the aluminum Powerbooks and Macbook Pro's are the same outside material, so I would say that it would work. However, I've never used it before so I'm not entirely sure. Perhaps someone on here will be able to chime in with personal experience. Hope I at least gave you an option to try.

Thanks! I'll give it a try.......it's only $20 so if it doesn't work...it doesn't matter

Thanks for your help!

No problem. Be sure and report back how it works. Also, I think it goes without saying, but try it on a small area first, then expand if it looks ok. Good luck!