Peter000

Gmail on iPhone

Has anyone else, in the past couple of days, had a problem with gmail messages not displaying content on the iPhone?

If a problem messages appears in the list, it will display below the subject "This message has no content" and if I try to view it it says "This mail has not been downloaded from the server" (close to that). The messages aren't anything special, usually just text messages from family/friends.

It seems to happen randomly one out of every 5 or 6 emails. They're fine when I view them on my computer's Safari, and I forward everything to a Yahoo account on my iPhone, and it displays fine there.

Help!

Has anyone else, in the past couple of days, had a problem with gmail messages not displaying content on the iPhone?

If a problem messages appears in the list, it will display below the subject "This message has no content" and if I try to view it it says "This mail has not been downloaded from the server" (close to that). The messages aren't anything special, usually just text messages from family/friends.

It seems to happen randomly one out of every 5 or 6 emails. They're fine when I view them on my computer's Safari, and I forward everything to a Yahoo account on my iPhone, and it displays fine there.

Help!

Funny, my Gmail works flawlessly but I have not been able to get Yahoo Mail to work on my phone in DAYS! I can send mail from my Yahoo account on my iPhone but it cannot receive mail...