Sign in to follow this  
MacBry

Hello I love my mac

MacBry    0

Hello maccast community! I just joined today. I've been listening to the maccast for about a year. I bought an iMac in June of last year and OMG i'll never go back! I'd wanted a mac for years, but could never bring myself to justify the expense given my perception of notorious PC compatibility issues. My friend took me to the apple store to show me the iMac he'd ordered and that was all she wrote. If anybody out there is having any doubts about switching, forget it and do it! I could use my Dell, but i dayum!!! i love my mac!

tom203    0

Hello and welcome to the mac, I will never go back either

Again, I'd like to welcome you to the community, you'll find a lot of very knowledgeable people here that can help you with a ton of issues related to an equally large range of topics.

Also, welcome to the Mac! I've been a long time Double Agent type person as I've always kept a running PC around for various reasons. Each and every time I go back to my Mac I get all excited just like the first time, I love how that feeling never gets old. Enjoy your easier computing life!

-Tom

jroller    0
Hello maccast community! I just joined today. I've been listening to the maccast for about a year. I bought an iMac in June of last year and OMG i'll never go back! I'd wanted a mac for years, but could never bring myself to justify the expense given my perception of notorious PC compatibility issues. My friend took me to the apple store to show me the iMac he'd ordered and that was all she wrote. If anybody out there is having any doubts about switching, forget it and do it! I could use my Dell, but i dayum!!! i love my mac!

Welcome to the Mac! I am sure you will find your experience just as great a year from now as you do today. Enjoy!

goodapple    23

Glad that you are enjoying your Mac!