Sign in to follow this  
bloodfx

New macbook and macbook pros.

I seen a few things floating around the web. Here they are summed up. i think there might be new macbooks and stuff but i don't think the macbooks would get a separate graphics card.

In a attempt to make the line more environmentally friendly I predict that new macbook and macbook pros are to come very soon. Better glass screens and maybe a flash based hard-drive, and backlit keyboards. Macbook might get a ati or nvidia card.

I doubt that the macbook will get a separate graphics card, since apart from the screen size, that's the main difference between the two models.

The MB and MBP were only recently refreshed also.

Yeah i thought they got a revision not too long ago. I read a article or post or something on appleinsider that talked about patents that were filed and the possibility of apple refreshing their line by the ease of migrating to better components that were more eco friendly. It said after the imac those were the next best 2 to be redone. I sort of doubted it but hey, just spreading the mac rumors around i like the hype anyways.

I seen a few things floating around the web. Here they are summed up. i think there might be new macbooks and stuff but i don't think the macbooks would get a separate graphics card.

In a attempt to make the line more environmentally friendly I predict that new macbook and macbook pros are to come very soon. Better glass screens and maybe a flash based hard-drive, and backlit keyboards. Macbook might get a ati or nvidia card.

As far as I know (and someone please correct me if I'm speaking incorrectly) flashed-based hard drive capasities are hovering around 64GB right now, with talk of 128GB right around the corner (but costing an arm and a leg for either one). It wouldn't be cost-effective for any manufacturer to move to flash-based HDD any time soon.

Edited by idlehand326