New iPods! Fatty Nano, Ipod Classic, and iPod Touch.

Just curious if you saw actual user reports or just Gizmodo and those kinds of reports? Adam and Victor discussed it on the Loop yesterday. Sounds like the quality may be a little less than the iPhone but not significant for most people.

Does anyone know if the ipod touch is shipping in the UK yet? I cant seem to find any info on it.

Neat, I just plugged in my iPod classic and iTunes gave me a pop-up window asking me if I wanted to check out the new iPod games available for my iPod. That was quick. The games that work on the new nano and classic are: Tetris, Pac-Man, and Sudoku (called Num-Pre on iTunes Store Japan... but it's called Sudoku in other countries, right?).

Re: touch screen: I'm not sure, I've read reports saying it wasn't a big issue to others who exaggerate more than that. I guess I'll download & catch up on the latest loop episode.

Does anyone know if the ipod touch is shipping in the UK yet? I cant seem to find any info on it.

I went into the Apple store (Meadowhall) and asked and the answer was by the end of Sept, thinking about cancelling mine anyway? hearing lots of poor "screen" reviews and i wanted it for movies.

Think I will have a good look at it first ;-)

yea i listened to the loop yesterday... it was Adam i believe that went to the apple store to see the differents.. also from what i've heard is that its just the 16gb touch that is out... and unless you specifically ask for it you can't get it...

I had a play on one this afternoon in the Manchester Arndale store and the screen looked pretty damn nice to me. But I'm still getting an iPhone.

Do you think its worth waiting a few weeks to get some of these early models out of the way?

I couldn't see any problems myself to be honest. But if you don't want to be taking it back if there is a problem, as with all apple products its best to let any teething issues get sorted. Taking it back wouldn't be an issue for me since I go past an apple store nearly every day. Might be different if you're not near a genius bar.