Sign in to follow this  
kinkyfunk77

Network Printing

i got a canon prixma i4300 connected to my windows machine, when i try to install the prnter in my mac via the network i cant fond the right drivers, i allready install the drivers in my mac with the cd that came wit the printer but i still can find them when i try to install it via the network.

if i connect the printer with the USB it works fine but i cant print when is in my window machine i follow all the steps but i cant find that drivers

can anybody help im desperate

thanks

Edited by kinkyfunk77

i got a canon prixma i4300 connected to my windows machine, when i try to install the prnter in my mac via the network i cant fond the right drivers, i allready install the drivers in my mac with the cd that came wit the printer but i still can find them when i try to install it via the network.

if i connect the printer with the USB it works fine but i cant print when is in my window machine i follow all the steps but i cant find that drivers

can anybody help im desperate

thanks

i got it printing but is printing very small, now what im i doing wrong

Have you got Bonjour for Windows installed from apple? That usually clears up my mac to windows printing problems.