Sign in to follow this  
chiff

AppleStore down

Has anyone noticed the the applestore is offline this morning? This is usually a sign that something is being introduced, and since they've already given it a new look and feel it's most likely that it's some kind of product.

I know that by the time most people read this, the store will be back online and the mystery solved, but i just had to post this.....

Is Leopard coming today??????

Has anyone noticed the the applestore is offline this morning? This is usually a sign that something is being introduced, and since they've already given it a new look and feel it's most likely that it's some kind of product.

I know that by the time most people read this, the store will be back online and the mystery solved, but i just had to post this.....

Is Leopard coming today??????

Some Freakin cases for my Touch I hope, Leopard will wait ;-)

Some Freakin cases for my Touch I hope, Leopard will wait ;-)

They wouldn't take the store offline just to add cases, my friend.

Maybe it's a 17" Macbook pro with LCD backlighting? or all Macbooks with LCD backlighting?

of course, it's Leopard i'm salivating for. maybe they're announcing the date rather than releasing it, but letting you pre-order?

Edited by chiff

They wouldn't take the store offline just to add cases, my friend.

Maybe it's a 17" Macbook pro with LCD backlighting? or all Macbooks with backlighting?

of course, it's Leopard i'm salivating for. maybe they're announcing the date rather than releasing it, but letting you pre-order?

Yes I was being sacastic ;-)

I would hope its Leopard and as the Gold master has just been announced perhaps those waiting will be happy.

maybe they're announcing the date rather than releasing it, but letting you pre-order?

spot on!