Sign in to follow this  

New Macbook

Today Apple has quietly updated the MacBook to the Santa Rosa architecture with speed bumps and now has a X3100 video card still has integrated video....i wish there was a design refresh also but the speed bumps are nice too.

here is the specs

White 13.3"

$1099.00 2.0GHz/1GB RAM/80GB/Combo/GMA X3100

$1299.00 2.2GHz/1GB RAM/120GB/SD-DL/GMA X3100

Black 13.3"

$1499.00 2.2GHz/1GB RAM/160GB/SD-DL/GMA X3100

you can now also upgrade the ram to 4gb and up 250gb hard drive.

Edited by 7777777

Today Apple has quietly updated the MacBook to the Santa Rosa architecture with speed bumps and now has a X3100 video card still has integrated video....i wish there was a design refresh also but the speed bumps are nice too.

here is the specs

White 13.3"

$1099.00 2.0GHz/1GB RAM/80GB/Combo/GMA X3100

$1299.00 2.2GHz/1GB RAM/120GB/SD-DL/GMA X3100

Black 13.3"

$1499.00 2.2GHz/1GB RAM/160GB/SD-DL/GMA X3100

you can now also upgrade the ram to 4gb and up 250gb hard drive.

the Macbook Pro has been upgraded as well, both the processor and hard disk size for BTO. Do not forget the speedincrease of the front bus, 667 --> 800 MHz.

Rob

*inserts opinion here*

they are bumping specs slightly to keep up the momentum for holiday sales, not that they have to. mac sales have been high and holiday sales are always more. but they arent talking about this bump much so that they dont take anything away from the "real" announcements that may follow. ultraportable macbook, you name it. *insert rumored device here*

*inserts opinion here*

they are bumping specs slightly to keep up the momentum for holiday sales, not that they have to. mac sales have been high and holiday sales are always more. but they arent talking about this bump much so that they dont take anything away from the "real" announcements that may follow. ultraportable macbook, you name it. *insert rumored device here*

I ordered a mackbook for my daughter last night (old specs) I just checked order status and they shipped an updated machine :D