Sign in to follow this  
tripperharrison

M-Audio Leopard Drivers

Hi,

I've been monitoring the M-Audio website daily since the release of Leopard to see when they'll post a driver for their 410 Firewire device. Does anyone have a guess on how long we might have to wait (possibly based on how long it took them to update drivers when Tiger was released).

It's terrible not being able to use GarageBand with external mics (or my M-Audio keyboard) since upgrading to Leopard.

Thanks for any insight.

Best,

Chris

Edited by tripperharrison

Hi,

I've been monitoring the M-Audio website daily since the release of Leopard to see when they'll post a driver for their 410 Firewire device. Does anyone have a guess on how long we might have to wait (possibly based on how long it took them to update drivers when Tiger was released).

It's terrible not being able to use GarageBand with external mics (or my M-Audio keyboard) since upgrading to Leopard.

Thanks for any insight.

Best,

Chris

I'm using an M-Audio fire wire 410 , and listening to the maccast as I'm typing this.

I did an upgrade install of leopard and everything is fine here.

I'm using an M-Audio fire wire 410 , and listening to the maccast as I'm typing this.

I did an upgrade install of leopard and everything is fine here.

Hmm...that's odd. Mine's got the flashing blue light on it ever since I installed Leopard, and I can't get my iMac G5 to recognize it. Any suggestions?

Hmm...that's odd. Mine's got the flashing blue light on it ever since I installed Leopard, and I can't get my iMac G5 to recognize it. Any suggestions?

I figured it out...I didn't have the latest 10.4 driver downloaded. I downloaded and it seems to be working fine with Leopard, which is good, because I see M-Audio has taken the Leopard support link off their main page.

Thanks for the response.

--Chris

I have the Midi Sport UNO USB interface for my keyboard in Logic 8, broken after Leopard. I'm hoping they update them soon, I might try re downloading the driver though.

I have the Midi Sport UNO USB interface for my keyboard in Logic 8, broken after Leopard. I'm hoping they update them soon, I might try re downloading the driver though.

I'm having a similar, but strange issue. I have updated all of my drivers to most recent. Keystation 88es is working, but Oxygen 8 and Midisport 4x4 aren't. So, is it a driver issue, or a Leopard issue? Or both? Frustrating.