keith56

NVR Settings

Hi,

I saw a post elsewhere about how to make an entry through the terminal to change a setting in the NVR to alter the way the Macbook goes to sleep when the lid is closed, and I hear on podcasts occasionally of similar setting modifications that can be made. I was wondering if there is a list of NVR settings for Macs that is available anywhere. I tried a Google search, but I was clearly using the wrong search phrases for what I was after because I came up empty handed

Does such a list exist anywhere?

Keith.

Hi,

I saw a post elsewhere about how to make an entry through the terminal to change a setting in the NVR to alter the way the Macbook goes to sleep when the lid is closed, and I hear on podcasts occasionally of similar setting modifications that can be made. I was wondering if there is a list of NVR settings for Macs that is available anywhere. I tried a Google search, but I was clearly using the wrong search phrases for what I was after because I came up empty handed

Does such a list exist anywhere?

Keith.

Good question. I'm not sure, but I'm answering this so it gets bumped to the top of the pile again.

Good question. I'm not sure, but I'm answering this so it gets bumped to the top of the pile again.

Try here:

http://secrets.blacktree.com/

I don't know if it has what you're looking for, but there's a lot of different settings that can be changed with this software.

OK, what does NVR mean? I find no references in the Apple Support knowledge-base