Sign in to follow this  
kman101

iPod Classic: What Color

iPod Classic Color  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What Color of iPod Classic Would You Get

• Silver
    • Black

I (think and hope) will be getting the new iPod Classic for my birthday (which is painfully on December 16. so close to x-mas), and I get to choose the color. But, I can't decide what color to get. With the 5G, I didn't like the white, but now with the classic, I like the silver. But I also like the black. If you got a new iPod (silver or black), tell me and tell me why you got that color. Also, if you don't have a new one, which one you would get.

-Kyle

Edited by kman101

If I was going for a Classic (which I wouldn't to be honest. I'd go with a touch based on my experience with the iPhone), I'd got for a silver one. If you scratch it, it will be less noticeable.

I voted black.

I myself have an old Black iPod 30gb.

My friend also got a black 80gb new one a week ago and it is beautiful, the matt black really goes well, so if your looking for a lookah, go for the black one ;)

i voted silver. Do you have a lot of videos going on it or is that all going to be music?

i voted silver. Do you have a lot of videos going on it or is that all going to be music?

About 40 movies and a crap load of TV shows. Only about 2 GB of audio.

I have a black one. At first I wanted the iPod Touch, but it didn't have the capacity I needed for my music, so i went with the Classic in Black. I'm glad I did. I'm really enjoying it and I have room to add more music whenever I get the time to digitally convert my LPs and sync them.

I had to go with black because i have a black ipod video, but unfortunately, its broken. But i am thinking about getting the ipod touch because its screen is nice a big, but not to big.

ipod-video-black.jpg

touch-ipod.jpg

I've alway's been a fan of the black ipod I think this is very first time I've got a silver nano, though I could see paying the extra 50 for 100 dollars I could get a 80 gig classic