Neil

Any good use for my extra text msgs?

I really could care less about text messaging. Most of my friends just go on AIM and/or they are too cheap to get a texting plan. Out of my 200 included text messages I may, at most, use 5 text messages per month.

Does anyone know of a good use for these extra text messages?

I really could care less about text messaging. Most of my friends just go on AIM and/or they are too cheap to get a texting plan. Out of my 200 included text messages I may, at most, use 5 text messages per month.

I subscribe to MacOS Rumors Twitter feed, whenever there is a Stevenote they give live updates. Other than sports scores that's about all I use mine for.

roog

My wife and I use to chat about things we can't in front of people. Actually I guess just I do. She usually just responses with "in your dreams". :P

Edited by joenspa

My wife and I use to chat about things we can't in front of people. Actually I guess just I do. She usually just responses with "in your dreams". :P

We do the exact same thing. @ the in-laws this week and it's been mighty handy.