Graham

Still alive...

I know I've not been posting my usual 25000 posts a day on here, but I have a good reason: Some thieving chav scumbag stole my beautiful macbook pro. I'm waiting for the insurance to pay up so once they do, fear not. I'll be back to wasting more time than I really should in no time.

(And when people suggest backing up, take notice. I always just thought of hardware faliure, not theft. But boy am I glad I back up now. I'll be up and running in three hours after my new mac arrives.)

Major bummer, Graham.

Sorry to hear that, but thanks for the post. You have been missed.

Oh, that sucks Graham. You didn't mention it, but i presume you don't really want to remember it :( Good luck with insurance etc. hope to see you showing off another one soon!

Man that bites! I would cry - backup or no backup. (luckily I back mine up too on an external HD)

Are you worried about security issues now like all your personal info and stuff? If you don't mind sharing, what steps have you had to take since this has happened?

Ive changed my email and FTP passwords. None of my bank details were on there. Just hoping that they're too dumb to know what to do with it! It was asleep at the time so they don't even need to log in. Thankfully my user is just a standard user so they can't do anything like access my keychain.

But in the plus side, my new 2.4 ghz mbp with 4gb ram will be leaving the factory on the 23rd :D