goodapple

Firefox or Safari

Firefox or Safari  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like best?

• Firefox
    • Safari

PSUDude    0

Has anyone have had the issue of Safari Crashing on them out of nowhere? I've had this happen to me several times the past month, and I just got fed up with it I went back it Firefox full time. I used Firefox for sites Safari didn't open right, but now it's my main browser until some sort of update is released for Safari, or maybe there is something jsut wrong ith my version (I had the beta for a while, got Leoparda couple months ago, and it still has the "bug" icon from the beta version-but it worked fine until recently).

I really only use Safari for downloading videos. I mainly use Firefox just because of the customizability and addons that you can get for it. And its startup time (which is 0! I never close it, LoL!).

Ceoltoir    16

i use Firefox most of the time for my web browsing because i like the available add-on files. Safari is a good browser, and i still use it from time to time, but i like the way firefox can easily be customized. i never noticed a speed difference between start times. i'll have to check that out. Firefox does take several bounces to load on my Powerbook G4, but i figured it was because my system is aging.

angelsfan15    1
I totally agree with the Firefox launching speed. I use Safari about 90% of the time then when I need to use Google Notebook then I will switch to Firefox.

this is basicly me but firefox is very impressive i always thought it was over rated but it has worked wonderful for me :rolleyes:

Johanna    8

Both.

I mostly use safari (85%) but for my mail and stuff I use firefox. Still prefer safaris interface.

FORZA    0

Safari for me, but I do like using IE7 every so often. :rolleyes:

macfan777    0

WebKit - I think this is often overlooked. It's basically Safari with the latest and greatest version of the WebKit framework underneath. When Safari isn't compatible with certain features (Google Pages comes to mind) try WebKit and it just might work.

Iy42    0

Safari has the beautiful Apple interface, but I keep Firefox/Camino for compatibility.