briskar

How I became Mac developer

briskar    0

I switched to Mac this year in January. It all started when I bought my first video iPod. I was so impressed that I bought iMac just two weeks after that.

I have been web designer and coder for a long time, so I was immediately interested in Dashboard widgets, which use same programming languages as web sites. I've just finished two of them:

Stickies in Colour: http://briskar.sk/widgets/stickies.html

Flickr Explorer: http://briskar.sk/widgets/flickr.html

Now I'm looking for testers, but I can't find them. If you are interested just go to the webpage, try it and write me a comment. I would really appreciate it. My email is: juraj2"@"gmail.com

Huskermn    33

Welcome to the forum, briskar.

FYI - it's a good idea to obscure you email address somewhat as SPAMmers are always looking for email addresses. Real people can tell the difference and take them out, bots can't. Hope it's OK with you, because I added quotes to do that.

I'll check out your widgets, too.

Huskermn    33

I don 't Flickr so I can't comment on that one, but The Color Stickies is very nice.

Thanks.

Oh, have you checked out the Developers Resources at Apple?

goodapple    23

The color stickies looks pretty nice with all of the different colors. good idea!

briskar    0

Thank you. I'm glad you like my Stickies in Colour widget. Yes, I know about Apple Developer Resources, I've used them in developing these widgets.

You don't need Flickr account to use Flickr Explorer. Flickr is just huge database of photos, that's why I chose it as my source of photos. Purpose of this widget is to show you new photo every time you flip to the Dashboard.