twitfan123

Camino or Safari

Which do you like more: Camino or Safari?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like more: Camino or Safari?

• Camino
    • Safari

twitfan123    0

I personally use Safari and when I need to view something that won't work in Safari I go to Firefox. What do you think?

Edited by twitfan123

firewalk13    0

I preferred Camino in Tiger. However, since switching to Leopard I've found the newest version of Camino to be buggy and it seems to crash a lot so I'm back to safari. I do like the how the find function works in the new safari though.

joshr    0

I have a love hate relationship with Safari. I love all of it's integration and it has some cool features but it's constantly doing little things that bug me so I use camino.

I have a love hate relationship with Safari. I love all of it's integration and it has some cool features but it's constantly doing little things that bug me so I use camino.

i have a similar relationship with safari. i switch back to safari, but always find myself going back to firefox over something small... i can't wait until firefox 3.. then it wont be such an eyesore. i've also been using firefox on windows since version .07 so i'm accustomed to a lot of the keyboard shortcuts and things, it's hard to swtich.

Iy42    0

I like the look of Safari and its great integration with other mac apps, but I still use Firefox and Camino because of compatibility issues.