joshr

Gamecube Zelda on the WII

Do I have to use the gamecube controller if I play the gamecube version of zelda on the wii?

Not sure by my guess is that you do. I bought the N64 version of WaveRacer and it requires the classic controller.

Not sure by my guess is that you do. I bought the N64 version of WaveRacer and it requires the classic controller.

I have the classic controller and I expected I might have to use that but nothing seems to work and I just wanted to be sure before I potentially buy a gamecube controller.

Not sure if you can use the classic controller for gamecube games or not, im gonna guess that you may be able to (and Im making that assumption only on the fact that you can use the gamecube controller inplace of the classic controller for VC.) But really, gamecube controllers are pretty cheap ($15 used from gamestop, and the gamestop branded or other third party ones will be even cheaper, I've seen them in the store for $6.)

(or $30 for a controller with a gamecube, you could hollow the GC out and use it as a lunchbox or something)

Do I have to use the gamecube controller if I play the gamecube version of zelda on the wii?

Gamecube games require the use of a gamecube controller.

Gamecube games require the use of a gamecube controller.

Thank you.