Sign in to follow this  
rulerofthemoon

More switchers ever day!

Since last summer, a bunch of friends ... Pete, Jim, Chris, Rich, John, Gary and their families ... all switched to Macs. Interestingly, they all said the same things ... "man, this is beautiful", "i don't know what we were waiting for", "i can't believe we waited this long", "look at the cool stuff i'm doing", "man, you were right, this is sweet", "OS X kicks Vista's butt", "Wow, this is a fantastic machine" ....

:lol:

Since last summer, a bunch of friends ... Pete, Jim, Chris, Rich, John, Gary and their families ... all switched to Macs. Interestingly, they all said the same things ... "man, this is beautiful", "i don't know what we were waiting for", "i can't believe we waited this long", "look at the cool stuff i'm doing", "man, you were right, this is sweet", "OS X kicks Vista's butt", "Wow, this is a fantastic machine" ....

:lol:

LOL..... if you show anyone a mac computer and that person has been using dell their whole life!!!.... its really funny to see their faces and hear them say "OMG!! what have i been doing for 20 years???!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got that same reception from my friends..

All switchers now!!