Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

podgirl

There's something in the air.

well there are a lot of people emphasizing laptops and such.. but "something in the air" sounds to me like wireless something.. obviously.. maybe something to do with appletv streaming/downloading update or iphone news

maybe apple's going to start selling laughing gas

There's something in the air.

I usually say (even sing sometimes) that exact saying... but usually it's to warn my wife after eating chili or Mexican food.

:lol: :lol:

roog

Would that statement imply that there is only one thing in the air?

Maybe, but my wild guess (totally out there) would either be to announce that the ultra thin new Macbook Ultra will have a built in GSM Modem with G3 capability and through an exclusive deal with AT&T, iPhone owners can add it to their plan for an additional $9.99 a month.

Another would be Apple is getting together with Google for a Nationwide Wi-Fi access system in all major US cities over the next couple of years.

Sounds like it could be an ultra portable with the 3G in it, although that might kill battery life (unless they've figured it out). And if they have, we can most likely expect a new iPhone with 3G... think larger iPod Touch /iPhone

Wireless syncing for the iPod touch / iPhone, Everything available from the Wireless iTunes Store (excluding TV-shows), streaming Movie Rentals for apple TV, another option for 250GB hard drives. New addition of Rentals to the store, and E-books.

Beatles on iTunes, entire catalog, Special iPod with the entire collection, Movie Rentals.

LED Backlight on ALL macs, new Cinemas displays, 24", 32" and 37". All with built in iSights.

Some things we DO know...

Steve Jobs giving keynote, Black Turtleneck, blue jeans, Closed Apple Store. Tons of people.

It better be updates for the ATV, if not them I am getting on a plane, arriving at MacWorld for the keynote and launching my ATV towards Jobs!!

Anybody else pissed off with funding Jobs hobbies?