Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apple Matt

Anywhere on the net Streaming the Keynote?

Well, as sad as it sounds I'll be sat here in my office doing boring paperwork when the keynote goes off, I was wondering if anyone would be streaming it over the net so I can watch it while I do so? Video preferably but other than that what are people's reccomendations for the best place to go for on the spot blogging updates??

I'm usually with a mixture of TUAW, engagdet and gizmodo. But I'm waiting for the video to be posted and will watch as if it is live. Cutting myself off from the world for a few hours.

I'm usually with a mixture of TUAW, engagdet and gizmodo. But I'm waiting for the video to be posted and will watch as if it is live. Cutting myself off from the world for a few hours.

I was going with Engadget and Geekbrief.tv's updates this year.

Engadget appeared to get hammered and required constant refresh, so I bailed on that.

Cali Lewis had tried using a new live feature, but it started acting funky too.. so I bailed on that as well.

Twitter was getting hammered and updates (at least through Snitter) were flaky for me.

I ended up with Macrumors coverage w/ Macrumorslive.com which worked great. Posts & Pics.

Judging from the past 2 years, the keynote will likely be posted on Apple.com later today or this evening.