Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mongbeany

MBP bump

As there was no mbp bumps at macworld yesterday ( :angry: ) - can anyone hedge an educated guess as to when to expect one?

NAB is coming up soon isn't it? Apple quite often does Pro stuff then. They've had a relatively recent refresh with the optional 2.6Ghz processor though.

NAB is coming up soon isn't it? Apple quite often does Pro stuff then. They've had a relatively recent refresh with the optional 2.6Ghz processor though.

hmm. When's NAB going to be this year?

Edit: sorry i forgot what google was for a second. - April??!? oh noes. :(

i know this would be a bit too soon, but maybe they'd announce it late February along with the iPhone SDK. that would be the closest i'd expect. of course they are entitled to do it anytime really. most of the macbook updates i've seen them do have been in between apple events, so I'd think the same would apply to the mbp.

frankly though, i'm surprised they didn't do it this time. look at any of the apple macbook pro product timelines, and it's quite clear we're overdue.

I forgot about NAB I hope they upgrade the macbook pro then. I plan to upgrade by the end of this year though so I suppose it's actually better if they don't upgrade till the next macworld, for me anyway.