Sign in to follow this  
wwwilf wilson

iPod Warning Icons

Hello everyone, this is a thread from another forum I go on, all about ipods (ipodwizard.net) and I though some of you might appreciate it: I certainly did. Anyway, here goes:

http://www.ipodwizard.net/showthread.php?t=2329

It goes through all the icons, like the folder/!, sad ipod icon etc, and just lots of others. Enjoy! (and register if you fell like it)

Wow, that is handy. Thanks. Though, someone should update with the Color screen icons, because they are slightly different.

Are the icons actually physically different on colour ipod?

also, does the colour screen ipod actually show these icons in colour? Because when I like go in diagnostics mode (if that's what it's called) it's all black and white, and when my battery is dead, it also is in b/w. Not sure about other icons because i don't have problems with mine, but the resolution of the images are different on colour anyway.

Yeah, the icons are in color. Just like you, I don't have any problems with my iPod, so I never get these icons, so I'm not sure. The one thing I know is different is the charging logo. When you're charging the Black and White Screen iPod, the battery is broken up into four or five sections, and it slowly increases, like a progress bar type thing. However, on the Color Screen, there is just an image of a full battery, that switches back and forth between lighter and darker images, giving a pulsating kind of feel. This was the only difference I noticed, and there might be more, but I'm not sure...